• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mountain tech

sprintcat

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro xtx
Will the XTX fit in the 10' trailer with the mountain tech plus 2 set up ? Just wondering if I have to modify my trailer . Anybody else do this yet ?

my 136" Nytro with the trail version Mountaintech arms fit into my old 10' claim shell but there wasn't much spare room. I'd be surprised if the XTX would fit.

my stock XTX has about 1" to spare at the front of the skis (curves), 1/4" of clearance at the windshield and handgards, and i have to pull the back of the cover to go around the rear bumper. so if the MT moves the skis up 2" then i would say it wont fit.

If you do that just watch how it moves the rest of the Sled because I'm really close to the top of the cover with my bars and windshield (mid 14 stock)

It's in the sled dock with plenty of room to spare. For those of you that we're wondering.

Last edited:

Back