• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI Supercharger

Talked to them a little while back. it's not out yet but the RX1 version will be out soon. Give it a little time, I'm sure it will be good, especially for trail riders. I don't want any more weight in the nose of my Vector. JMHO

I think they said $4595 US for a stage one kit for the RX1. There were some pictures on Snowest Forums, if I can find them I will poach them & repost them on here.

Here ya go

Attachments

• no airbox-6b-smaller.jpg.jpg
    no airbox-6b-smaller.jpg.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 88
  • with airbox-3b-smaller.jpg.jpg
    with airbox-3b-smaller.jpg.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 85
It is on their website and their is an article in SnowTech.

I think it ha great potential but I also think they Stretch things a little.

It also apears that the only way to adjust boost is new pulleys.

Just reading about this blower thing and my question is, what if you did the bigger head gasket like MC-xpress does? Would it be able to run pump gas at 10lbs like the Turbos? I know it would be less H.P. per pound of boost but their say less then 12lbs on 10lbs. If you could have 225-230hp with a blower on 10lbs on pump fuel it would be (To me) well worth looking into. I wanted to send them an e-mail and see if they have tried this but they have no e-mail address. This whole thing of mixing 50/50 race fuel doesn't work for me! VP 105 here for a 5 gallon can is like 50+ dollars (Ouch!!!) but if you could do the head gasket thing and it worked, this would be NASTY to ride with the throttle response you would have.

Back