• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My fuel pump keeps quitting on me...

Re: Hey yamahas,,,

Elliottt said:
I am in Saskatoon Sask. It was minus 27 here on Sunday but will be warming up soon. I dont mind. I love sledding but Quadding is even better. Its nice and warmmmmmm...tshirt stuff......Ottawa has had a killer winter this year right? Lots of storms? My last sled trip of the year in 2 weeks is up by Flin Flon Manitoba....5 hour drive north east of Saskatoon. Lots of snow and NNNNooooo bodyyyyyy:)

Just like MB. -35 today and overnite warms up to +2. Then back to -30 for 2 days and back up to +7.......
Gotta love the praries !!
:rocks:

The gas relay will be in in May???

I went to the yamaha dealer and asked for that new gas relay that is suppose to be in this week and the parts guy said it is still on back order and it is coming in in May? I said May? Wow last 2 weeks of sledding for 2011 and they wont give me my part i need until next year just to make it interesting.... Hey does anybody have any ideas on how to carry stuff with them like some tools. spare belt. etc. I am using a backpack but I think I found one of those tool boxes for the belt and there's the bag that snaps in beside the windshield, saddlebags? Getting sick of carrying stuff and I am always hauling something. Let me know what you guys do......thanx

You a crazy man yamahas...:)

Hey why did you hide that bag in there? Thats crazy. Cool but crazy...just because a belt is over $100 beans doesn't mean anyone is going to steal it. I think I am going to do that windshield bag....that plastic belt case....and maybe a saddlebag for trips deep in da bush. That sucks that there is absolutely no storage on these sleds. Not even a tool kit. So extra plugs? If the plugs are under the tank is that really that easy to get to? I did it when I first got my sled and OMG that sucks. Use to be the same on my kawi street bike. Spark plugs under he tank is a good idea but sometimes it sucks.....well most times actually:)

That is where the bag was from the dealer. It is a PITA to get to so I am not to worried about someone stealing the belt. I think it would be easier to steal when the belts where on the clutch cover.

I have the extra plugs just in case. I end up far away from anything so if I was to foul a plug I would be able to swap then out. They are not that hard to get to.

Well its all but over now boys......quadding time :)

Hello boys. I just wanted to let you know that my Phazer went on its last weekend 2 day trip and it ran 95%. The fuel relay didn't freeze up as it was only -10 in the night and plus 1 in the daytime so I was good there. The only problem I had with my machine was it over heated once. It was pretty warm out and we were going down this really bumpy path that was about 4 miles long. You couldn't go fast to get any air in the rad and my buddy was in the front on a very narrow path so I could only go as fast as he was going. Well three miles into the path the warning light came on and I had to stop and watch my buddy pull away from me at 15 kmh. I stopped and gave it 10 minutes but there was no breeze in the bush but after anther 5 minutes or so it cooled off. Other than that minor glitch it ran flawlessly. From that trip it came home and now it is in the garage getting ready to shut it down and get it ready for summer as we are finally getting some spring time temperatures out here in Saskatchewan. How's everyone else making out on the last day of sledding? LaLaLa LaLaLa

Back