• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New track for MP

Hi, i would buy venture MP, but i would known if the MP is good in deep snow if i change track for 154x16x1.5 with extension and BIG simmons or similar ski?

It will do better than factory, however i would prefer to go with higher lugs. I run 51 mm on mine and it is a totally different sled, even though i run the same length.
But, if you are going to run in extreme conditions there are better sleds than the mp.

Definitely, this is not a mountain sled but if you look up posts by Karl, he seems to have it dialed in to work well with a 159" track. No matter what track you put on it, it's still big and heavy. It's not a boondocker for sure but it be able to float with a good track and ski combo.

thanks.
Definitely, this is not a mountain sled but if you look up posts by Karl, he seems to have it dialed in to work well with a 159" track. No matter what track you put on it, it's still big and heavy. It's not a boondocker for sure but it be able to float with a good track and ski combo.

Yes, sure, but all four stroke is big and heavy.

It will do better than factory, however i would prefer to go with higher lugs. I run 51 mm on mine and it is a totally different sled, even though i run the same length.
But, if you are going to run in extreme conditions there are better sleds than the mp.
do you use in deep snow with 2 inch?

In fairly deep snow, yes.
As long as i can keep up a little speed and rpm, i can do pretty well with the mp.

Back