• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NON-Factory Snocrossers???

SnoXer470

Extreme
As you can see in one of my previous posts, I am currently racing my Nytro RTX in snocross competition. Does anyone on here know ANYONE else aside from the Factory boys racing a NYTRO in North America? (Not including the cross country guys either).....If so let me know!!

Attachments

• munising2.JPG
    munising2.JPG
    313.3 KB · Views: 91
  • munising3.JPG
    munising3.JPG
    528.8 KB · Views: 99

2008 Nytro RTX said:
How is she running compared to the 2 smokers?
FIrst weekend was last weekend...Not bad....LOTS of power...I just have to do some fine tuning on the clutching/suspension. Weight is noticeable near the end of a moto when its later in the day and really rough...but thats also b/c i havent had a chance to ride much...so once I'm 100% in shape it will not be as much of an issue.

You should start a list in the racing section so we can see everyones results... Maybe a mod can make it a sticky....

allyammies said:
look at the guy on the rev checkin out the nytro :yam:
Man you can't believe the looks/attention that thing got this weekend! Answered a lot of questions and got alot of good vibes from the other racers who were just glad to see another brand out there. A LOT of them liked the Nytro and told me they have considered racing/driving one themselves!

pat the rat said:
good for you man,glad to see more on the circuit,where are you from exactly,

Sault Ste. Marie Ontario, Canada....Bur racing in Michigan this year

I may enter a snocross later this spring when my XC races are done. Problem is, snocross is so competitive that you need two completely different set-ups and I'm a privateer who doesn't have that kind of money to spend.

Plus, Yamaha isn't doing us any favors in making the sleds more competitive for sno-x. I'm not going to buy a deeper lug track and hope that I don't get caught since it won't conform to ISR rules. It's my understanding that all the factory needs to do is make it an accessory and we'd be okay to run it.

frees-tyler said:
I may hit a race or two this year...or at the very least a few approaches :Rockon:

crappy pic bustin' itty bitty air lol
n638315682_517262_2907.jpg

;)!

looks like you get to ride Blairs practise track......?

hows the Nytro....any mods to make it last on the track.

cheers, BK.

Back