• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro gas milage

nytro MTX gas milage!

I really in my great great milage nytro one tank all season cause it just does not start and when it does i ALL WAYS COME HOME IN THE BACK oF A TRUCK I am going back to my polaris !

I think I could get 80+ mile per tank out of my mtx 162 if I could get my brain and thumb to work together.. Usually my thumb over rides my brain. The 600sdi that rides with us is always more in fuel. One stretch this weekend $15 each for the nytro's and $19.50 for the ski doo . That was 40 miles groomed trail and hard riding and $1.20 a liter. Never calculated the mileage, just calculated the fun we had.

I get 92 miles to a tank on average on my sled and my gf gets 300 plus on her 600 ace every time....she loves it for the trails bit is getting a nytro for off trail use this summer

I get 92 miles to a tank on average on my sled and my gf gets 300 plus on her 600 ace every time....she loves it for the trails bit is getting a nytro for off trail use this summer

Last week hit 179km and filled up, to 27 litres.. Thought that was really good.. Trail riding in northern ontario.. General rule for me is looking for fuel around 160km

On a 950 mile trip of trail rideing in the UP last weekend i got an average of 17mpg rideing hard. And thats with a 1.75 track. I'm pretty happy with that

Radar22 said:
Last week hit 179km and filled up, to 27 litres.. Thought that was really good.. Trail riding in northern ontario.. General rule for me is looking for fuel around 160km

Yea thats pretty much what I get. I can squeeze 190km but you have to ride like grandma and thats no fun.

I've been averaging 16-19 mpg.(canadian) Possibly a little less when riding stricly powder. Probably closer to the 10-12 then. Never actually calculated it at all then.. I can usually consistantly run 100 miles on a tank without fear of running out. Again the exception is pure powder. 90% of my riding is off trail though and very rarley on a groomed trail.. As long as I'm not pushing threw 4' of powder though it stays around that 16-19. Don't think I've ever broke 20 yet.

Ryan

Back