• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro handwarmers call yamaha

In 2007, Yamaha offered the 2007 bar upgrade to all customers at cost. The price was $25.

They set a precedent then and the best case scenario, in my opinion, is that they offer something like that to previous year owners.

It is unlikely that Yamaha will recall handlebars. It is not a safety concern.

Rick K said:
On our RX1 the hand warmers where unreal they where hot melt your hands ....any how on our RTX 40th and XTX they suck big time it's like they are not on but they are...spend this much money on sleds and this not a happy camper...

then on the 2010 they say they have fixed the problem ...I think they should step up to the plate and fix these ones..

Rick :o|

The Money we spend i say yes they should!

Warmers

Is this the same problem they has with the Apex's??
I had to buy a harness to put the handwarmers on parallel wiring instead of in series??
What does the electrical schematic look like??

:4STroke:

I didn't call Yamaha, but I took it to the dealer to have them check them out. They tested them and of course they said they we're within specs. No suprise there, but a least Yamaha will have to pay my dealer diagnosis time to check them out.
I work at a auto dealership, and when the factory has to start paying out warrenty time over and over for the same concern. They tend to do something about it. Money talks.
There is a chance Yamaha may come out with an update for us, but I couldn't wait that long. My hands are cold now.
So I decided to get one of Rock's hand warmer control boxes. Best money I have spent on the sled! I enjoyed my first ride of the season, WITHOUT having to stop and warm my hands on the exhaust :jump:

Back