• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Or Apex??

jminor1

Expert
I am a groomed trail\lake racer guy and am looking for the better of the 2 for me. I had an 05 RX1 and am concerned about the weight of the apex although I am sure it is quite a bit better than my rx was. Thanks guys

This question has about 500 separate posts it has been asked & covered so many times.
For what you want stay with the apex.

Turk said:
This question has about 500 separate posts it has been asked & covered so many times.
For what you want stay with the apex.

well I looked for a sticky on it and didnt see one, sorry. Thanks for the reply though.

this year i bought a 09 nytro rtx se, and my good friend who i always ride with bought a 06 attak. If you are looking for lots of speed and a trail sled, go with an apex. If you want to do some jumping and pound some moguls and ditches, go with the nytro.
My nytro, on snow covered trail = 100 or so mph
Apex, on snow covered trail = way over 100 mph
I'd get the attak, a little more traction, so you can play in the powder :)

I ride the same trails/lake, and ditch,my brother has an apex and i have the 08 nytro rtx and i seem to think the nytro is way more fun, just seems lighter and easy to throw around in the trials, if you want lake speed look into some clutching and gearing, but in the trails it's awsome, once setup you'll love it, he's been stuck a couple of times with the apex, and that just takes so much out of you trying to lift that big bugger. :Rockon:

I am crazy about my '08 Nytro, but I have to tell you that my butt runs out of pinch power longggg before the '07 Apex ER runs out of speed!!! Still haven't topped this thing out! LOVE both sleds, tho, but each has its' place!!! :4STroke: Wig

I had an 06 Attack that my son crashed. So I replaced it with an XTX and still have my 07 Attack. If you ride trails and lakes go with an 09 LTX. The 136 track hooks up better and rides better. The 09 LTX has some upgrades...rear heat exchanger, exhaust supported.

Back