• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro turbo

WinderFab

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder Ltx GT
hey guys...
Just picked up a 2013 nytro...
I'm looking into a turbo which is for sale, bran new for what i think is a good price... it's a mpi 180 high elevation kit, I want to use it for trail use only in low elevation, owner says I would only have to lower the boost from the waste gate actuator which will make it good for low elevation...

Any comments or help will be greatly appreciated... Thanks...

hey guys...
Just picked up a 2013 nytro...
I'm looking into a turbo which is for sale, bran new for what i think is a good price... it's a mpi 180 high elevation kit, I want to use it for trail use only in low elevation, owner says I would only have to lower the boost from the waste gate actuator which will make it good for low elevation...

Any comments or help will be greatly appreciated... Thanks...

Should be no problem. You might need a different wastegate actuator however. For trail riding on the stock fuel system you dont really want to be past 5-6 psi.

Im not sure what psi the wastegate actuator that comes with the mpi kit is.

Different Gems settings and adjusting the wastegate rod are the only things needed.

Back