• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario Ty Ride 2015,

Will be in my final session of block schooling at the college this Jan/Feb so I'll have to wait to see what my schedule is like. The boys may be in Cache Bay around that time too.

Ok guys, so the snow is piling up, trails should be opening any day now, lakes are staked. Just wanted to remind you all and firm up the plans.

Yep, we're still in. Our trails just opened with barely enough snow on them. Pretty rough. Hope we can get a good turnout this year.

hmmmm I have holidays the week before the ride and I may need to work Family day weekend in order to pay for it! Ill keep my hopes up and try to plan for it. Just wish North Bay was closer I could just ride there. Which I might I'll keep an eye on this thread if the funds are there come time ill head up.

I'm working for family day weekend so I won't be able to make it this year. I Also took a whole bunch of holidays heading to Quebec City next week to ride and then a lot of local trails 2 weeks after that. Have a fun and safe ride guys.

Too bad. Had planned that we would hook up in Ottawa and then trailer together. Now I'll have only two sleds on a 4 place trailer :(

I'm looking into switching right now. I'll see if a coworker wants to swap weekend with me.

No problem. The spot on the trailer is still available for ya!

Well, for us, it's three. Will can stay in rez :cool:. But it has to be able to accept dogs. What hotel were you looking at?

Last edited:

Back