• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Ya i know i tried getting this going by giving away something pretty decent(skis) a month ago but even after that it never picked up. Oh well I tried and its good to see some more of you are posting. looks like somethign comes up weekly which is better then a few months ago

If anyone needs some 6" double woody carbides PM me. Although if you want to solve handling problems I highly recommend snowtrackers!

Have some parts from a 2003 RX-1 if someone can use them. Have a red hood with some damage that was repaired before I bought it, also have a red and black seat ( I think there's a small tear in it) and a headlight. I may have more but have to get into my shed to look and get pics.

phazer tunnel panels

rears only

!CDKdHRQ!2k~$(KGrHqN,!gsE0v9klg4FBNNnBhr7p!~~0_12.JPG

Re: Pay forward

Raypex said:
I've got a stock (very low) smoke windshield almost unused. and a stock sway bar from "07 apex RTX. Also, not Yamaha but, Lots of "01 and '02 Poo edge chasis parts most of which I will offer for 0.
Sway bar in Manhattan, IL 60442
Windscreen in Wakefield, MI 49968
I'll gladly drop off in route along 355 290 90/39 39/51.
Within reason of course!
PM'd Apex 06 re: drive cogs.... GETTING THEM, THANKS!
looks like Apex 06 is taking windshield. update: windshield going for sure!

Great Idea this! And fast too!

Still got POO parts and sway bar

Got the windshield today thanks.

AttakDog said:
I just noticed this thread, what a great idea!

...I got a bunch of stock Yamaha idler wheels still in usable condition,
...1 primary and 1 secondary spring from a RX1 and the same from an ttak.
...1 set of 06 Attak bars.
...Couple of chains from 05 RX1 and 1 from a 06 Attak (10,000 miles but still good shape)
...few other odds and ends hope this can help out some other sledheads!

...Need a Viper rear heat exchanger if one is around.

THANKS AttakDog I got the bars
sent paypal you should already have payment
..SNAKEBIT..

Anybody have a newer style (stiff) snow flap available off an Apex? Preferably black? I'd love to get rid of the chewed up one one my 2006 Nytro.

In return i have a stock black with blue handle ski off a 2001 SRX if anybody wants it...

Located in Southern Ontario, Canada

To keep this going just pay things forward guys. Its not a trading section it is useless that way. Still have a stock skidplate of my nytro

Used belts eh?

Hmmmm...
Need to dig in my garage, prob have half a page of stuff... lol

Am in need of a stock muffler for a RX-1 if someone has one.

Darnello, you need to call me dude!
You did a GREAT job starting this thread! ;)!

:rocks:

Thanks KevinS for the clutch spring.

Paying it forward...

A pair of Powermadd gauntlets. A tight fit over the handguards, but they work. Used a couple of weekends at best, but no comparison to the Yamaheater.

must pay shipping

Attachments

• muff2.JPG
    muff2.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 216
  • muff1.JPG
    muff1.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 205

Back