• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

How did I miss this topic? Cool idea. I will head to the garage and see what I have.... I know I have few things kicking around, what about two stroke stuff?
Blue

Here is some stuff I have:

complete Rewind off 80's exciter or ss
taillight assembly old style used for many models
HJC red full face XL Helmet (Sent to NH_Vmax)
good used spare belt for Yamaha tripples
Yamaha Phazer Jacket size MED in good shape Red with white and blue stripes 1995?

I have lots of hardware for many older models let me know if you need or want anything. I can send pics
Blue

APEX 06 said:
24 stock top gear for a 06 APEX RTX

The back part that gose over the back bumper on a SXR

A rear bumper for an APEX (GONE)

The thing that the snow flap gose on for an apex.
Some stock wheels for an apex(GONE)

Wish I would of seen this before I bought my 24t top gear. lol

Does anyone have a right side rear muffler trim in maroon or both sides in black for a 05 Rx1?

NH_Vmax said:
Does anyone have a right side rear muffler trim in maroon or both sides in black for a 05 Rx1?

I have a left and right you can have in black. There is a pic of them on page 17 half ways down. Let me know if you want them. And were they need to go.

PM Sent
let me know what shipping is

I will now have a left side maroon for anyone who needs one.

NH_VMax, May I suggest that you edit your post and remove your name and address for the safety of your personal information. You should use PM's.

Also if I may add...
This thread is about "Giving" and then "Getting" .
It is Not about if you give me what I want I will give up something. Look at the over all intent.
Sled on! :yam:

I hear you, newbie here so not alot to give but have 3 sleds so as I upgrade I will gladly pay it forward ;)!

Helmet

Red LS airtech Helmet sent to NH-VMAX.

Looking for some good studs for my Apex. 1.325" with backer plates.
Also looking for set of mirrors.
Thanks Blue

Back