• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

RoyalBlue said:
I bought all new stuff this year, so I have this to give away

1 Yamaha Gore Tex Jacket Size XXXL Fits Like A XXL Grey White

I Cat Gore Tex Bib Size XXL Black

1 HJC CLK 14 Helmet W/Heated Shield XXXL Fits Like A XXL Grey White No Power Cord To Battery You Can Buy At Dealer

Stuff Is Worn But In Good Shape

Wont Be Back In Town To Ship Until Turkey Day

You have a PM about the jacket...I would offer up a used mustang ice rider jacket 2XL. I also have the pants...

Attachments

• mustang jacket.jpg
    mustang jacket.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 130

I have 4 extra long Rivet Nuts for the Apex Skid Plate, PM me your address and they are yours.

--Rivnuts are gone, sent to viper7mi--

Mark

pay it forward

hello, i still have a venture lite windsheild bag to give away, just cover the shipping. i purchased new on ebay and didn't realize the listing wasn't for a phaser mountain lite ( it was listed as a phaser 2up ) feel pretty stupid for not reading the whole listing.
give me a shout,
thanks

stndinup said:
1 set of 2009 Nytro MTX stock shocks

1 set of white Nytro hand guards, no mounts......GONE TO upei93

Thanks!!!...

Can you send me a pic of the simmons skis. bkrpaul@aol.com
I need a set for the step sons sled. What would shipping be to 52772

For all the help and info I have recived from this site it is only fitting for me to return the favor here is what I have to offer. ALL the parts are from a 2004 RX Warrior

EDIT front shocks are going to Yamanator
EDIT Tank Cover, Rear Tail LightGiven to staggs65 on the 2 Stroke side.

Seat with some minor tears in it

100_2228.jpg

Handlebars no pic sorry

And I also have the wife (I will pay shipping for her) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rockmeister said:
Have guidelines for the Pay It Forward YAMAHEATER Warm Hands Controller Give-Away.

ALL persons offering up items to give away will have one entry into a drawing for the Give-Away.
When/if you send that item out, you get a second entry.
(Must post whom it went to in your original post, and the recipient must post that they received the item.)
All TY VIP members that participate will get double entries.
All entries will be determined by post(s) in this thread.

Drawing date is yet to be determined, possibly around Dec 10th or first TY Muni Ride. As always, am open to ideas.
Any and all rules are subject to change as required due to ease of implementing the give-away and/or possible issues with the current rules.
Any possible changes will be posted as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!
Rockmeister :-o

:jump: Who currently has the most entries? :jump:

free stock black Yammi skis and Woody's Dooly's

spddmon said:
spddmon said:
i have a pair of simmons gen1 skis with rx1 adapters slightly used just pay the shipping

gone to mntvipermn

Thanks spddmon!

My turn!!!!!!

I have my stock Yammi skis (now not everybody laugh at once!)

....it gets better.....They have attached to them hardly used Woody's Dooly carbide runners. They are like new. Maybe a tad rusty from being in the garage, but carbides are perfect. One is an 8" and one is a 4" both Dooly's. This is how my dealer recommended me to buy them. More experienced minds could weigh in on this, but it has something to do with push in the corners (I never had any push with them)....

I had bought them and I personally just did not like such a heavy carbide. But I know a lot of people swear by those things.... so, for the cost of shipping, they are yours!

So here are the 3 options:

1) Black Yammi stock skis with black handles. In very, very good shape. Sorry, but no mounting hardware.

or

2) Woody's Dooly's carbides in great shape. One is 8" and other is 4"

or

3) You can have them all!

Only hitch as this all goes is you have to pay the shipping!

Thanks so much fellow TY'ers,

Mike

Okay, here goes, I would like to get the shocks from 04rxw10 from his Warrior in a earlier post a few back. If I can get those from him then I will give up a couple of windshields for older sleds. I have 2 Cobra windshields in my attic at my cottage up north, when I go up over Thanksgiving I will get them down and take pictures and get them posted. I believe they came off of a 2000 SRX, but I will check and find out for sure. I like this idea and in this day and age we should all be willing to help fellow SLEDDERS out. Oh, and I think I might have a stock spare windshield for a RX-1 up there also, will double check on that. I really need the shocks from 04rxw10 though. Thanks, :Rockon:

Re: free stock black Yammi skis and Woody's Dooly's

mntvipermn said:
spddmon said:
spddmon said:
i have a pair of simmons gen1 skis with rx1 adapters slightly used just pay the shipping

gone to mntvipermn

Thanks spddmon!

My turn!!!!!!

....it gets better.....They have attached to them hardly used Woody's Dooly carbide runners. They are like new. Maybe a tad rusty from being in the garage, but carbides are perfect. One is an 8" and one is a 4" both Dooly's. This is how my dealer recommended me to buy them. More experienced minds could weigh in on this, but it has something to do with push in the corners (I never had any push with them)....

I had bought them and I personally just did not like such a heavy carbide. But I know a lot of people swear by those things.... so, for the cost of shipping, they are yours!

1) Black Yammi stock skis with black handles. In very, very good shape. Sorry, but no mounting hardware.

or

or

Mike

Hey Mike!!! I will take the stockers with the Dooly's if you still have them!!! My mom needs something different on her RX-1 and I was wanting to give these a shot!!! Her stock skis are in pretty bad shape, one of them actually has a bent mounting plate, so if I could get both that would be awesome!!! I will have to look in the shop tonight and see what else I can dig up!!! let me know what shipping will be to 61851!!!

Thanks!!!
Jaron

Allright, getting the shocks from Jake, thanks Jake. After Thanksgiving I will have everything home that I don't need anymore and will get some picture's posted for everyone to see. I should have a few items I can get rid of, no longer have a 4stroke around so all that stuff can go. Look for it after the holiday and again thanks to Jake for the shocks. This was a great idea and we should keep it going.................... ;)!

Re: free stock black Yammi skis and Woody's Dooly's

4strokelover87 said:
mntvipermn said:
spddmon said:
spddmon said:

gone to mntvipermn

Thanks spddmon!

My turn!!!!!!

or

or

Mike

Hey Mike!!! I will take the stockers with the Dooly's if you still have them!!! My mom needs something different on her RX-1 and I was wanting to give these a shot!!! Her stock skis are in pretty bad shape, one of them actually has a bent mounting plate, so if I could get both that would be awesome!!! I will have to look in the shop tonight and see what else I can dig up!!! let me know what shipping will be to 61851!!!

Thanks!!!
Jaron

They are yours Jaron!

I sent you a pm

Mike

Back