• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Places to ride in WI

raxxor

I live in milwaukee and I cant find anywhere to ride. I been to bong and its just not what im looking for i want some mud. Anyone know of place to ride thats within 2 hours from milwaukee? Thanks

2hrs from Milw might be tough but the closest I can think of that would have mud is Dyracuse park in Rome Wis. I was just there on Tues playing in the mud all day. You have to pay $10 to get in the park but we had a good time. I'll post some pics later.

pics, sorry no action shots of my Grizz. I had to take the pictures of the Poo and Zooki getting stuck! Those boys aren't smart enough to run a camera. :yam: It was good times........

Attachments

• atv_06-20-06 005.jpg
    atv_06-20-06 005.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 227
  • atv_06-20-06 015.jpg
    atv_06-20-06 015.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 236
  • atv_06-20-06 018.jpg
    atv_06-20-06 018.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 254
  • atv_06-20-06 020.jpg
    atv_06-20-06 020.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 248
Is there more than that one mud spot? How much land is there to play on? Nice Pics! I think 3 hours is getting a little far. We belonged to the marshview atv riders club but dnr got involved and closed it down. It was about an hour away and that was perfect. When we go 4 wheeling we are gonna want to drive up there ride and drive back that same day because we can really only ride on sundays due to work schedules. Is there anywhere else you would recommend i beed looking for quite a while just nothing really near Milwaukee. Thanks

Nice pics Ganz ;)!

Raxxor, sad to say the public mud riding areas within a day trip of Greater Milwaukee Metro area seem to be slim to mostly none.

Please post here if you find one though!

I think it's about 2.5hrs from Milw. Tues most of the people that were there were from Milw. I counted about 10 mud pits to play in. A few were dried up but the ones we found offered plenty of fun. The cool thing is they don't care if you ride in them, that's what they are there for.

You might want to check out the trails that go out of Monroe too. Not much mud but it's probably an 1.5hrs from you. Just an old railroad grade with a few other trails off of it. Always 100 mile day for us when we are there.

Check out these two web sites. Lots of good info on trails in Wisconsin. I recomend getting the trail book. Worth the $25 IMO.

http://www.watva.org/Home.aspx
http://www.wisconsinatv.com/index.html

ok thanks i guess ill keep looking and if i find something ill be sure to post it.

Park

Raxxor I didn't know they had mud holes or trailes there.I thought it was just a moto cross track.Thank's for the info!

Ya, they have 2 motocross tracks and atv trails. I know one loop for atv's is 8 miles. They have 240 aceres (sp) there with a bunch of trails. It's pretty nice. We rented out the whole park just for our group. It would have gotten kind of boring if we hadn't found the mud but they have a pretty nice set up for families to go to. Bathrooms, running water, tables and grills to cook on.

Worth trying once. I'll go back. ;)!

Plus there are other trails right down the road. Lots of sand and woops. They aren't to bad but can get rough. You can also ride on any road in the town of Rome.

Pro11 that's just a hop skip and a jump for you to get there. ;)!

A bunch of my friends go up to the Bunkhouse
every year. It must be a pretty nice place to ride, because they go every year.

bunk house

The bunkhouse looks awesome by the pics for every kind of rider and it look's like a great party place afterwards.

Oh yeah, its a party place for sure. Id love to share a few stories of partying up there, but I think Id get banned due to the adult content! LOL

Back