• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post tune atac defaulting to firm

stgdz

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
19 tcat, 15 4000 RR, 13 800 RR
Ran into this issue a few weeks ago.

Got a 2019 tcat with atac and whenever I shut it off for a bit it defaults back to firm instead of where I left it at.

Any idea of where I can change this? Also how do I set the rider 1 and 2, it's a 2019 but was flashed this year.

A couple things, 2019 iACT do not have multi driver settings, this is only available from 2020 to current.
The issue is that once you are in the iACT mode and make your selection you need to lock that setting by pushing the center program button.... If not... While you are in iACT mode switching through the 3 settings it will revert to the last locked setting.

Appreciate it, I know that the later models had the driver selection but wasn't sure if I could update that.

Did not know about the lock push for locking atac.

I have a TD Powertrail Tune on my '19 SW, I had the same issue since tuning it. I can set the iQS to Soft, Med or Firm just fine, but after you shut the sled off, and turn it back on, the setting defaults back to firm. Did you ever find a fix for this? I brough this issue up with TD, and they said their tunes don't affect the iQS at all, but that's when the problem started.

I have a TD Powertrail Tune on my '19 SW, I had the same issue since tuning it. I can set the iQS to Soft, Med or Firm just fine, but after you shut the sled off, and turn it back on, the setting defaults back to firm. Did you ever find a fix for this? I brough this issue up with TD, and they said their tunes don't affect the iQS at all, but that's when the problem started.
Look up I think you'll find your answer.

Thanks, but I do "lock" the setting by pushing in the center of the button. I can change between soft, med and firm whilst the sled is running, as per normal, and the setting stays to whatever I select, while running. The issue is, after riding the sled and shut it off, when I go to start it again, the iQS defaults back to firm, it doesn't/didn't "remember" the previous setting that it was on prior to shut-off, and I have to cycle through and select soft/med/firm again. Maybe it's the iQS module, but everything else functions with it just fine, it just doesn't remember the last setting after shut-off/on.

Still having problems with it.

Back