• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post up your current snowfall pics (if any)

MikeWalters

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer
FINALLY here in Central Canada....
WP_20151118_002.jpg

Just got a blizzard overnight, snowfall and winds up to 90km/h

This Was in the lower UP Last Friday - to bad its gone already - Gile, WI just West of Hurley
I'm excited to see 2 feet of snow but am amazed its gone in 24 hours! Very sad. Hopefully it will saturate the ground and we get a good freeze soon! Set up them trails and solidify the earth. I'd rather get a ton of snow, get the groomers out there to fill in the holes and then get a good freezing rain to make that nice base....

I'm excited to see 2 feet of snow but am amazed its gone in 24 hours! Very sad. Hopefully it will saturate the ground and we get a good freeze soon! Set up them trails and solidify the earth. I'd rather get a ton of snow, get the groomers out there to fill in the holes and then get a good freezing rain to make that nice base....
Yup last year was a challenge even into January there was open water swallowing sleds to the handle bars up there. And after 7' of snow in November there was just slop everywhere and trails closed due to it.

Its finally snowing a little in Minnesota. Its a very good sight.
IMG_20151119_114240323.jpg

We've had a couple little snow showers with enough to make the ground white. I'm not worried since we usually don't have enough to ride till after X-Mas anyways.

We've had a couple little snow showers with enough to make the ground white. I'm not worried since we usually don't have enough to ride till after X-Mas anyways.
Same here. We are under a winter weather alert starting late tonight in Detroit. They are saying 3-5" depending on the snow track. This means we may get a dusting if history is any indication...

Standish,Mi. Sat-1:30pm 32deg
IMG_20151121_132316.jpg

Not enough to tear yard up yet damnit.

Brighton mi 6 inches so far
3 more still to come at least

Back