• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prayers for Buddah's Family

Agman 57

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Apex XTX LE, 50th Ann.
2018 Sidewinder LTX LE, 50th Ann.
2017 Sidewinder BTX LE
1992 V-Max 4 (Modded)
2002 ZR 120 G-daughter's
Buddah lost a 16 year old Granddaughter yesterday. Just thought some of you might want to know and send your condolences on to Him and Verna. Don't know any more details as of now. He dropped me a e-mail and said he was heading down to Ohio to be with his family. Keep them in your prayers. Dan

im so very sorry to hear this. keeping buddah and his family in my thoughts a prayers.

Very sorry to hear, Jim. I am so sorry for you and your family.

Jim, just know your OTHER family is here for you. Words can't express the ache I felt reading about this. Safe travels my friend.

Sorry for your loss buddah.

x2, Viper_Dave, How true that statement is. This is like one BIG Family ;)! I have met so many GREAT Friends on here! And I know Jim has many also, so that is why I passed it on, and wanted to share with you all.

Buddah,
So sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in knowing your TY family is praying with you and for you in this time of loss. So sad to lose one so young, God bless.

Words can not describe how sorry we all are for you and your family. Many condolences on here and just know for every one you receive there are many more praying in the background for you in your time of sorrow.

Back