• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Price on Subframe

There has been a used 2008 subframe on the grand rapids michigan craigslist. Think he is asking 150. Unsure of condition.

cudase said:
There has been a used 2008 subframe on the grand rapids michigan craigslist. Think he is asking 150. Unsure of condition.

If the 08 frame is straight it can be updated and made stronger than the new subframes.

I checked ya aha arts.com and there is nothing for sleds. I just ordered mine from my local dealer. If I find it for less than he is selling it for than he will discount it. So please let me know how much you get yours for. #$%&*

colecoin said:
I checked ya aha arts.com and there is nothing for sleds. I just ordered mine from my local dealer. If I find it for less than he is selling it for than he will discount it. So please let me know how much you get yours for. #$%&*

Really that's where I got mine from this summer, if I remember right it was $426. Great deal

Back