• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Push Turbo on yamaha nytro xtx

gregdec1

Extreme
I am considering installing a push turbo on my 2011 nytro xtx. I am from Manitoba Canada and ride trails/off trail powder. What is everyones thoughts on this turbo kit and will it work good for my riding. Also is it a simple plug and play system that does not require any modification to the engine as can I still run 87 Octane fuel or do i need to start running 91?

I have it at sea level. The actuator on the kit is not good because I need to unscrew it to max....produce a lot of lag before boosting. I have order one 6 psi and I will try it tomorrow.

just ord this kitto run low elevation any info for me? also curious as to what gearing and clutching you guys are runnin?

Just ordered kit thru Pats Yamaha MI kip has lots of knowlage on these kits at sea level be my first boosted sled caint wait till next winter.

Im lookin for a good clutch setup any tips?

petetown said:
Im lookin for a good clutch setup any tips?

I run the mcx weights with my mcx 180 kit.

Secondary spring wrapped 90 degrees.

I run the 41 degree helix which works good for my riding. A little more info about your sled and riding style would be good.

Back