• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

question on klim bibs

yamadog1

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
do to the small access for front zipper which i don't like, do any of you guys where togwotee bibs in the eastern states or would they be cold?

I have Kilm Tog bibs and i ride in NE Minnesota, where it can get really, really cold. They are not lined, but they are Gore Tex, so completely wind and water proof. I wear a base layer and a mid layer and my legs are never cold. Klim clothing is all about layering i guess.....

I recommend them if you can swallow there exorbitant (highly excessive) pricing..... :drink:

Mike

bagadonitz said:
stopdropanroll said:
BlueByYou2000 said:
Klim is the best clothing line I have ever wore. It is lightyears better than anything out there.

X2

X3.

X4. In my profile pict I'm wearing Valdez parka, Togwotee bibs, Adrenaline GTX boots and 2 layer below.

I bought a new set of bibs a few years back- make sure you buy some that the front comes up to/above your chest- my elastic straps go over my nipples #$%&* and that isn't good for me- I end up have to criss cross the straps and that rubs on my neck- either way I'm not happy.

Back