• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear Skid snapped on 2006

Polaris profile rails are on the M-20. You can make the Yamaha profile fit (and then be able to run Duponts) by shimming the bottom of the rail with a long thin piece is aluminum strap. The Polaris and Yamaha profiles really only differ by the height of the "hooks" that hold on to the top of the rail (Yamaha profile is slightly taller).

Is the M-20 hard on slides to where I should look at using the dupont slides? Or does it do pretty good with stock slides?

1000 miles is about the max I have ever gotten... can be a lot less obviously if snow conditions are not good. I haven't ran the Duponts yet, but I will be trying them as soon as I need to replace my current hyfax.

try using some scratchers on low and frozen snow conditions. I am on my second season and they still look mint! I also added the mid wheel to reduce wear in the middle of the rails. I also have the 136"

My m20 burns up the slides right behind the first wheel. I just tighten up.my limiter strap think that might help as the skid sits flatter

guys, according to my dealer, Yamaha is going to be making duponts for all brands.

Back