• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RoczToyz HID headlight problem

yzf1999

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha SR Viper LTX SE
I've been having problems with one of my Rocztoyz HID headlights not firing up. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?...

none at all Call him he is awesome. I had bulbs that shook bad enough to induce an epileptic seizure and he sent me new ones and paid the shipping. Make sure they have power. Very rare that they both would not go on.

I've been having problems with one of my Rocztoyz HID headlights not firing up. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?...
Call him. I've had a couple stupid problems and he always sent the new part out no questions asked for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of them works, the right one has got to the point where it doesn't turn on at all anymore. I'm going to take the hood off and see it something is loose before I call him.

One of them works, the right one has got to the point where it doesn't turn on at all anymore. I'm going to take the hood off and see it something is loose before I call him.
Sounds like maybe the ballast failed......I had that happen on our Odyssey which I had upgraded to HID......

take the ballast from the good one and hook up to the bulb that wont start. If it still does not then you know you have a bulb issue if it does then its the ballast.

take the ballast from the good one and hook up to the bulb that wont start. If it still does not then you know you have a bulb issue if it does then its the ballast.

This is what I did to figure out my problem. Called Rock and he sent me a new ballast. All good now.

Does he still sell them? Bought them for my old Viper and loved them. Need them for my new one.

As per all the previous comments on customer service, I AGREE. Rockmeister is, Top O the Heap, dealing with problems or concerns. Wish ALL businesses were this good.

You may have a ballast that's going out. He also offers auto turn on now so if it dont fire it will keep trying to. Call him.

Back