• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rod and main bearings

T-rav 27

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Srx 700 imp,1100 turbo, mcx apex
Hey guys I'm in the middle of building a sidewinder motor with rods and pistons but customer wants all bearing changed for rods wich I can't find any colours on old bearings but iff I do it as per manual I found my colours but when I do it for main bearing wich I still see colours what the manual tells me is not actually adding up to the colours that are in there the crankcase lower numbers are 6665 and the cranck is 2322 wich gives me red,pink,red,pink and the actual bearing in cases are pink,yellow,pink yellow any thing I'm doin wrong here lol or reading this wrong

Hey guys I'm in the middle of building a sidewinder motor with rods and pistons but customer wants all bearing changed for rods wich I can't find any colours on old bearings but iff I do it as per manual I found my colours but when I do it for main bearing wich I still see colours what the manual tells me is not actually adding up to the colours that are in there the crankcase lower numbers are 6665 and the cranck is 2322 wich gives me red,pink,red,pink and the actual bearing in cases are pink,yellow,pink yellow any thing I'm doin wrong here lol or reading this wrong
Try calling Dave at Hurricane performance. They do several engines every year.

Try calling Dave at Hurricane performance. They do several engines every year.
Hey guys I am having a weird yet similar issue finding bearings to use in my sled motor .. (swapped into a sxs ) I have the numbers on the crank to go off of yet I have zero numbers on the case to go off of.. am I looking on the right location ??

Attachments

• IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 9

Back