• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

(Season 2007-08)- Yellowknife

Great 2007/2008 season review, great stories, the last one in particular. That's what we do as well, taking down the wintercamp just in time riding on the last snow :) sometimes it's a lot of work crossing the creeks and the flooded swamplands.

Well summer has been crazy busy, but fall is in the air, only a few degrees above freezing at night. The bad news is I'm broke, the good news is, I got a new house and it has a heated garage. More good news is, I am awaiting one more computer part and I will be able to get into more of last years video's and put them up to finish off this thread before the 2008-09 snow flies! Stay tuned!

Looking forward to read your 2008/2009 review when the snow flies.

I've got a handful of miles on now and a few entries ready to go including video's and photo's that are gonna make you laugh. Hope to get it online tonight - think it will be found in the mileage section and the Yamaha General Section

Yellowknife said:
I was able to compare the stock 'nose bag' with the accessory one for the Nytro's. The accessory one is a waste of money, the stock one is close to the same size and fits your belt and tools. That's good enough in my books...
StockNoseBag.jpg

FullNoseBag.jpg

Now, for some reason, Yamaha likes to put their tools in a bag that literally explodes around the freezing mark...they really should use something else...
Bustedtoolbag.jpg

Cheers,
YK

YK, they where listning, my XTX came with a fabric tool bag!

Back