• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Selection of injector Nytro

Kurilchanin

Country
Russia
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro
Hi guys!
We need your help in choosing the injectors for my Nytro. I have now OEM injectors (330 cc), I run well on them 6-7 psi, AFR 11-12. But when increasing 9-10 psi I run out of fuel and AFR 14-15. What is necessary to put the injectors to increase to 12-14 psi and worked very well. The fuel controller using PCV. Pictures are welcome and rooms injectors. Please help with a choice and I was confused.
Victor.

What the injectors are you using? How much will it cost?

I have injectors 450 cc, but I would like to know what I will get the boost before the spent fuel? Who can do this ...

if you are running a turbo with an intercooler the other option is to stick with stock injectors and add 4th injector in the intercooler. Depending on what controller you are running you cannot program fuel out at low to mid rpms and you will run way rich when you increase the main injectors. The fourth you program through a seperate gems and it only kicks in at mid through WOT. Also I am not sure about the fuel pump in the nytro whether it is large enough to push fuel for 10 psi, somenone else will have to answer that. I know on the viper 6#'s on the nytro motor with the CAT fuel pump is max.

Since I went to the 4th injector at 13#'s of boost I am consistent through all rpm range at 10.5 on the AFR.

Back