• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Serious Gains for a stock Nytro. Hindle and Hurricane

i just confirmed its 100 % track numbers ... look at the sheet theres a speedo line, when running a crank dyno theres NO speedo. thats the peak HP after the tuning clutching and header.

Ok, that makes sense, but the numbers still don't jive IMO....like I said, track HP numbers are roughly half of what they are at the crank...so that would meen your sled is making 220hp...and that isn't going to happen with just a header, mapping and clutching...sorry, I just question those track hp numbers. The header in your sig is good for 5-6hp when running the stock muffler and 8-10 for the full system..mapping may grab you another 1-2hp....the crank numbers would be 145ish ( depending on how stong the sled is stock ). Scott at BOSS Performance has track dyno number of a stock and clutched Nytro...stock is putting down 75ish and clutched is 85ish.....so 112 hp from a header seems way high. Either way, it's all how it performs in the field.

Yeah in the end it doesn't matter what the numbers say as long as you increase your baseline , I know nothing about dynos but I assume there some difference kinds.

Back