• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Serious Gains for a stock Nytro. Hindle and Hurricane

mach9 said:
I saw 177kph on my speedo...
The real speed is questionable. (speedo error?)
I don't have a GPS, but more likely I'll get on a radar gun in a few weeks.

Here is a pix when it was stock NO mods less than perfect conditions.

I'm faster now with mods. ;-)

182k.jpg

114mph.jpg

ICE.jpg
;):D ;):D ;):D

My extra gas and storage option for XTX

The 3rd reason I went with Hindle Stealth and the Turnout option.
Extra 1.5 gal comes in handy. (5.6 liters)
Cheers

Attachments

• extra-gas-1.jpg
    extra-gas-1.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 90
  • extra-gas-2.jpg
    extra-gas-2.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 84
  • extra-gas-3.jpg
    extra-gas-3.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 85
HURRICANE said:
Thats 100% true.The dynos have weather stations wired up to the software but to me,if the air density isn't good the engine must react to the conditions of the day.Also,when we assemble race engines,we set all the rotating assembly specs loose inorder to free up hp.The Yamaha specs are broad so I believe that an engine built on the tight side of the spec will require more hp to rotate the engine while running then an engine built to the loose end of the spec.
This may account for the variation in hp from 1 engine to another

With the setup what are you running for gas....91 or still on 87 octane?

Do you know of any sound clips with the Hindle? Also what are the decibels compared to legal/not legal? When in Wisconsin the cops love me enough for being from IL LOL. Don't want to give em to many ideas

What dyno are these results from ?
Any idea if the dyno is the same style as gagne lessard out of Canada uses ? If so I have some serious problems. Because two sleds in our trailer were tuned by him and one made 112 @ the track and he was raving about these. Umbers

Hurricane uses a DTR dyno....the dyno numbers are crank HP...not track HP.

What mods were done to the sled that made 112hp at the track....those sound like boosted track hp numbers.

Track HP numbers are about half of what they would be at the crank...

a dynoMITE can be run off the clutch or hooked up to a tread mill looking thing for easy drive on tuning ...

i was told this was to the track...

i could be wrong or i misunderstood but im positive i heard "to the track" several times

Geeze, not really sure what to make of that sheet, never seen one like that. What mods are being run on that sled? Either way, the numbers don't seem right...112 is too low for crank numbers and it's too high for track numbers unless it's running boost ( 230hp kit ).

the dynomite is a water/impeller load enhanced dyno that may be the low numbers since it has a valve to simulate the snow conditions/ weight of the track.

Back