• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder upgrades in stock and ready to ship!

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
Heavy duty top gear bushings, DMC shift fork pads, billet chain case tensioners, driveshaft savers, belly pan protectors, all in stock and ready to ship.

https://shop.ulmerracing.com/productlist.htm?browse=-73647&shopBy=-26776&catalogId=-11683

Thumb.aspx
Thumb.aspx

Thumb.aspx
Thumb.aspx

Thumb.aspx
Thumb.aspx

Glad to see you are still doing well, Allen! You've been a big help to all of us over the years.

Quick question for you as an ultra experienced fella and PEFI dealer. Why can you not run a Stage 3 tune with a CAI, and only 3R and up? I'd like to try PEFI tunes but have fuel pump/regulator and CAI already installed. If getting the bundle of tunes, this would essentially make it so I can't run stage 1,2 or 3. Is that correct? thanks, Brent

Glad to see you are still doing well, Allen! You've been a big help to all of us over the years.

Quick question for you as an ultra experienced fella and PEFI dealer. Why can you not run a Stage 3 tune with a CAI, and only 3R and up? I'd like to try PEFI tunes but have fuel pump/regulator and CAI already installed. If getting the bundle of tunes, this would essentially make it so I can't run stage 1,2 or 3. Is that correct? thanks, Brent

They designed the 1,2, and 3 tunes around their 2.5" muffler and the stock OEM air intake, virtually if you run a 3" muffler (or very free flowing 2.5") and a cold air intake, you will run lean. Now if you have a aftermarket pump & regulator (adjustable regulator specifically), you can run the tunes, but you will need to run the fuel pressure up around 47-48 psi.

Now if you wan to run the 3R tune and already have a fuel pump, regulator, and cold air intake, I can accommodate by selling you the 3R setup without those items in the kit, which would get you multi-map, antilag, etc as well.

They designed the 1,2, and 3 tunes around their 2.5" muffler and the stock OEM air intake, virtually if you run a 3" muffler (or very free flowing 2.5") and a cold air intake, you will run lean. Now if you have a aftermarket pump & regulator (adjustable regulator specifically), you can run the tunes, but you will need to run the fuel pressure up around 47-48 psi.

Now if you wan to run the 3R tune and already have a fuel pump, regulator, and cold air intake, I can accommodate by selling you the 3R setup without those items in the kit, which would get you multi-map, antilag, etc as well.
Thanks Allen,

So if I have a 2.5" Hurricane trail muffler, Non-PEFI CAI, Non-PEFI Pump/Regulator.... Can I run the bundle up to and including Stage 3R?? (also have a 3 bar sensor if needed)
Maybe you answered that question when you said to raise the fuel pressure to 47-48

Thanks Allen,

So if I have a 2.5" Hurricane trail muffler, Non-PEFI CAI, Non-PEFI Pump/Regulator.... Can I run the bundle up to and including Stage 3R?? (also have a 3 bar sensor if needed)
Maybe you answered that question when you said to raise the fuel pressure to 47-48

You'd likely have to have the PEFI 3R map sensor, as I know the maps sensors that Hurricane/TurboR/Turbo Dynamics use are different than PEFI and likely the voltage range, etc is different. Otherwise your other components would work. Of course I would recommend a AFR gauge to make 100% sure everything is safe.

You'd likely have to have the PEFI 3R map sensor, as I know the maps sensors that Hurricane/TurboR/Turbo Dynamics use are different than PEFI and likely the voltage range, etc is different. Otherwise your other components would work. Of course I would recommend a AFR gauge to make 100% sure everything is safe.
Thanks again,

Final question, based on that setup, still fuel pressure is 47psi ??

Will be in touch for a sensor !

Back