• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinders over the years

2021 SRX with a few changes to the factory looks...

SRX2021.JPG

SRX2021-2.JPG

Last edited:

Are the gears I sold you in it? Lol
Jon....SRX has the stock gearing in it. The gear set that I bought from you is installed in my wife's SideWinder and works great.

Jon....SRX has the stock gearing in it. The gear set that I bought from you is installed in my wife's SideWinder and works great.
At least it got put to good use. With how this Winder looks, I'd be hesitant to run against it! Very nice job! Happy New Year! Hope we all get to ride soon.

I have always preferred the Sidewinder color schemes over the Cat versions, but the red Riot they put out last season looked awesome on snow. Probably my favorite cat version so far.

Credit Yamaha with a photo of my new ride. Had a SRX on order but didnt come in till Feb of this spring, then I found out the LE came with the Kashima coated QS3R's back on the LE's and knew I had to have the LE instead. Sure wished it would snow so I could ride the dang thing, at least this way I can look at it in the snow......

D2775C83-CB8F-44C8-AB4C-1FD9B23085D6.jpeg

Credit Yamaha with a photo of my new ride. Had a SRX on order but didnt come in till Feb of this spring, then I found out the LE came with the Kashima coated QS3R's back on the LE's and knew I had to have the LE instead. Sure wished it would snow so I could ride the dang thing, at least this way I can look at it in the snow......

View attachment 174937
That or the ZR9000 is one to get in my opinion. The Yamaha looks better than the ZR9000.

Back