• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snotrackers

Teamblue4

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
2013 Apex SE
2014 Apex SE
2014 Apex XTX
All this talk about them does anybody have a spare set? I would like to try them and compare them to triple points.

sorry all i have is the worn down center that i replaced with new this season they would prolly be good for another 4-500 miles but i got the new ones and put them on anyways they had 3700 miles on them when replaced but you dont replace the outer wing part just the center hockey skate looking part so you wouldnt get the whole system.
but i tell you what if you get a new set and dont like them i will buy them off you for 50 less then you paid for them. I have a friend who wants a set but dont want to pony up for them.

depends on what year apex the newer ones are more then the older ones. the hate them camp is very small. thease things are far and away the best.

been running trackers on my yammies for years , just put them on and get it over with .

Thats a good price irwinn supply? Aggressives?

Back