• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow check KLIM Coat

Called Yamaha and they said my dealer never finished my paper work. Now I may have to wait an additional 6 weeks to receive this coat. I picked this sled up on December 5th and because of the screw up I have to wait. It just kills me that they made the mistake and now I have to wait.

Not cool!!!

I originally got mine in the beginning of December but it was the wrong size. I needed a XXL and got an XL. That was the dealer's screwup. They are actually being shipped out of WI, I believe, from memory, and was able to get the correct size, but the woman said that I had to wait towards the end of the month b4 she could send out the new one due to inventory reasons. Once she called me to verify she had the correct one to send me, I sent my back and a week and a half later I got the correct one. I got the correct one about a week ago. I picked up my sled 11/1 so yeah it is taking apprx. 5-6 weeks.

Dara said:
What free coat...I snochecked a 2012 Vector LTX and only got a cover....a month and a half after I got the sled

Might have been a US promo. It was a Klim Inversion jacket and a 3 yr warranty.

they should buy it for you, for buying a 11k sled and for the wait, plus throw in some matching bibs......

raginyamaha said:
they should buy it for you, for buying a 11k sled and for the wait, plus throw in some matching bibs......

Why don't you shut your mouth. no one asked you to post your opinion. If Yamaha says you get a coat as part of the snow check then I should get it when I pay for the sled.

FJR1300 said:
dirkdiggler said:
did you receive your Snow Check KLIM Coat?? We haven't

I picked up my sled the 30th of October and didn't get the jacket until the 2 week of December
Sounds like the 6 week thing is standard. I'm cool with that but because my dealer didn't submit my information I'm going to have to wait 12 weeks. Oh well what can you do

dirkdiggler said:
raginyamaha said:

Why don't you shut your mouth. no one asked you to post your opinion. If Yamaha says you get a coat as part of the snow check then I should get it when I pay for the sled.

Hey Jason lighten up dude.There is no reason you need to talk to people that way.

dirkdiggler said:
raginyamaha said:

Dirk, that's flatout rude! By starting a thread you asked for anyone's opinion. Your beef appears to be with your dealer not with anyone on TY.
Opinions are like :moon: , everybody's got one. Don't be one. Cheers, Scott

Back