• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow check KLIM Coat

Ryan let me get this strait it's alright for raginyamaha to come on a post and add nothing value and I'm just suppose to sit back and take it??? Why don't you tell raginyamaha unless he has something of value to add to a post his smart azz comments are unneeded. I mean really his posts added zero value "sounds like a free coat in 6 weeks" then the follow up was just as bad.

scott32 said:
dirkdiggler said:
raginyamaha said:
they should buy it for you, for buying a 11k sled and for the wait, plus throw in some matching bibs......

Why don't you shut your mouth. no one asked you to post your opinion. If Yamaha says you get a coat as part of the snow check then I should get it when I pay for the sled.

Dirk, that's flatout rude! By starting a thread you asked for anyone's opinion. Your beef appears to be with your dealer not with anyone on TY.
Opinions are like :moon: , everybody's got one. Don't be one. Cheers, Scott

I didn't ask for someone's smart azz opinion "sounds like a free coat in 6 weeks".

tell me Scott what was the point of his post. to me it was to flame no more no less. And his second post only proves my point.

I would chalk this up to "lost in translation" over the internet! I don't think he was trying to bother you, i think the real meaning is just lost in someone else's brain. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't write/read well or else we'd all be Stephen King. I think you need to have a beer my friend!

Took delivery of 2012 sled on 11/26; checked yesterday with Yamaha customer service and they called back today saying dealer screwed up the order so it will be end of month before I receive it No snow anywhere around here so delay no big deal.....lack of rideable snow in the Northeast is the real problem.

Yamaha rep did add that the dealer instructions for the promo were confusing and next time round they would do differently.

Light-hearted humor, tongue and cheek, sarcasm, what ever it may be, is intended to cheer up the person who is depressed, or upset with whatever issue. You should learn to embrace this and relax. I don't believe you had this"lost in translation". I believe you fully understand the intent, however, you choose to let it upset you, rather than let it roll off or even find a chuckle out of it as well. You don't necessarily need any advice from me or Dr. Phil, so best of luck in the future. Scott. Md, Phd, LMNOP..........

scott32 said:
Light-hearted humor, tongue and cheek, sarcasm, what ever it may be, is intended to cheer up the person who is depressed, or upset with whatever issue. You should learn to embrace this and relax. I don't believe you had this"lost in translation". I believe you fully understand the intent, however, you choose to let it upset you, rather than let it roll off or even find a chuckle out of it as well. You don't necessarily need any advice from me or Dr. Phil, so best of luck in the future. Scott. Md, Phd, LMNOP..........

Telling someone seems like a free jacket and throwing this emotion ;):D to it doesn't come off as someone trying to cheer me up. I didn't take it that way. It seemed like he was trying to tell me stop whining it's a free coat.

Just the way I took it.

The punch was for the six week wait. Hence the space .....six weeks ;):D . Lost in translation it is!! ;)! LaLaLa

scott32 said:
dirkdiggler said:
raginyamaha said:
they should buy it for you, for buying a 11k sled and for the wait, plus throw in some matching bibs......

Why don't you shut your mouth. no one asked you to post your opinion. If Yamaha says you get a coat as part of the snow check then I should get it when I pay for the sled.

Dirk, that's flatout rude! By starting a thread you asked for anyone's opinion. Your beef appears to be with your dealer not with anyone on TY.
Opinions are like :moon: , everybody's got one. Don't be one. Cheers, Scott

I could not have said it better! ;)!

Back