• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some fun reading on the new VK540

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
VK.JPG

vk2.JPG

vk3.JPG

vk4.JPG

If i was looking for a work sled this would be the one!! I like it!! Just looks well built!!

Lol ,i like the tree bashing bumper, all jokes aside this would be the sled for its intended purpose....I like the simplicity of it.

This is a real contender for the truly mission critical parts of the world, the arctic tundra regions where the sled really has to get you home and if it ever DOES go wrong, it has to be simple and easy to work on.

I need that "Tree Bashing Bumper" for one of my projects! Make note of the "Meets/exceeds EPA emission" statement. That's why I stick with Yamaha, continual improvement in everything they offer...

I'm part of a hunt camp where a couple guys have older VK's and we always said they needed a big lug track....this would be a great sled, cause even the ones with 1" or 3/4" (can't remember) go anywhere....

To me this is the most exciting sled of all the 2017's, from any brand. Yamaha is back in the 2-Stroke business! Just a baby step, but look what the 120 was just a few years ago as a sign of things to come.

lol i welded my uncles tree bashing bumper a few times on his vk540II. damn trees refused to move.

Our snowmobile club should get one of those !! The old one they are using to groom with is always breaking down.

Back