• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Spindle bushings

raginyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 xtx
Is stock all we have for these now??? Need replacements and wondering what my options are

Nytro's have no spindles, which bushings exactly are you refering to?

Email link in that thread doesn’t work, any other way to contact UPbushman??

This is the Bushman spindle kit.
He has a solid one piece bushing that goes into the spindle.
Picture shows dimensions of that bushing.

40610.jpeg
40613.jpeg
41172.jpeg
41169.jpeg

I reached out to UP little while back and spoke with him to see if he was still offering this. He just does it on the side as time permits. I was interested in being a distributor, but he didn't feel he would be able to fill larger orders for me so he gave me the ok to just make them myself. I am waiting on quote from my machinist to make some of these up.

I reached out to UP little while back and spoke with him to see if he was still offering this. He just does it on the side as time permits. I was interested in being a distributor, but he didn't feel he would be able to fill larger orders for me so he gave me the ok to just make them myself. I am waiting on quote from my machinist to make some of these up.
Did he give you a set to copy?

Did he give you a set to copy?
No, I can use stock components to duplicate from. Wasn't sure if I was going to make a stainless bushing for in the spindle. The rust pitting of the sleeve is what tears up the stock bushings in my opinion. If you use a stainless ski bolt sleeve to ride in the bimetal bushings I think they will last much longer as there will be no abrasion.

No, I can use stock components to duplicate from. Wasn't sure if I was going to make a stainless bushing for in the spindle. The rust pitting of the sleeve is what tears up the stock bushings in my opinion. If you use a stainless ski bolt sleeve to ride in the bimetal bushings I think they will last much longer as there will be no abrasion.
What i pictured above i have in a bag. It has not been installed in a spindle. Its a spare.
I'll send to you to copy and would like it back.

The full length stainless bushing works in spindles that are even worn. Just add filler loctite to fill the worn areas.
I have run stock, ulmer and UP Bushman bushings.
I am not selling anything here just offering to help keep replacement parts available.
That is also why I post the size of bushing he sells.

Back