• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stranded help!

ViperTurboPete

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper XTX LE MPI Turbo
2022 Expedition Extreme 850
While riding down the lake my sled started missing. I hammered on the throttle to try to clear things up and the sled just died and coassted to a halt .I tried restarting and nothing. The battery then died shortly after and u didn't turn it over much at all.

I had to walk out a few kilometers and left the sled on the lake.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Sled has Hindle exhaust and power Commander with Hurricane race map.

Thanks

While riding down the lake my sled started missing. I hammered on the throttle to try to clear things up and the sled just died and coassted to a halt .I tried restarting and nothing. The battery then died shortly after and u didn't turn it over much at all.

I had to walk out a few kilometers and left the sled on the lake.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Sled has Hindle exhaust and power Commander with Hurricane race map.

Thanks
By the way, the fuel pump was cycling. It was in a heated garage a couple of days ago and half a tank of fresh gas pumped in.

Well, it was a dead battery. I guess the fuel injection gets shut down after battery goes below a certain voltage. I am up and running again .

Not sure how the rest of the world is doing with snow, but I have put more gas through my snowblower than my vehicles and sleds combined!

Back