• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TapTalk App

ATV PRO #11

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Phazer XTX
Does this site use the Tap Talk app for it's forums??
I downloaded it, it's great, for another forum and searched for this site but no luck.
Anyone know? Moderators???
Thanks

We do not support that app at this time. Maybe in the future. Problem is that the biggest part of the funding for this site comes from ads. Taptalk and most other Apps strip it down that the ads get no exposure.

Support would be great. Downloaded it for another forums as well.

maybe have someone write a program specifically for this site?....that way the ads may stay, i am sure one out of the people on here would have the ability to do this, i would if i would have finished college :o| :o|

Is there a way to make it so only VIP members can access the forum via Tapatalk? I think that would help increase memberships and revenue I would think. And we have to remember that the vast majority of people accessing the forum will still do it via regular web browsers. I access another forum with Tapatalk only when I'm out and still use the browser at home the majority of the time.

Back