• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thank You Yamaha and TY

cnybrian

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Attak
After riding my 2006 Attak for the 6 years and my brother in laws Apex before that, it is with a sad heart I have finally sold my Attak. It is going to a great new owner who will get way more use out of it than I did.

Over the past 6 years I have managed to travel less than 300 miles with less than 50 over the past 3 winters.

With 3 kids who are into sports, dance, theater, etc my family and I all have less and less free time. With many many many event taking place on the weekends, there is little to no time to ride time available. Add in 3 straight years of horrendous local snowfall and it compounds the situation since we have no time to trailer up north.

Maybe when they go off to college I can look into getting back in again.

Just wanted to say thank you to Yamaha and the entire TY community. The articles, banter and tech help has been amazing. The site sponsors I've used (Rocks toys, Barn Of Parts, Muffinworks, Ulmer Racing, etc) all provide great top quality products that improve the already great sleds we have.

The $ for the lifetime VIP Membership is well worth it. If you have not signed up for the VIP, don't delay. MrSled spends a TON of his personal time just maintaining the site and he does a GREAT job.

Thanks again TY!

After riding my 2006 Attak for the 6 years and my brother in laws Apex before that, it is with a sad heart I have finally sold my Attak. It is going to a great new owner who will get way more use out of it than I did.

Over the past 6 years I have managed to travel less than 300 miles with less than 50 over the past 3 winters.

With 3 kids who are into sports, dance, theater, etc my family and I all have less and less free time. With many many many event taking place on the weekends, there is little to no time to ride time available. Add in 3 straight years of horrendous local snowfall and it compounds the situation since we have no time to trailer up north.

Maybe when they go off to college I can look into getting back in again.

Just wanted to say thank you to Yamaha and the entire TY community. The articles, banter and tech help has been amazing. The site sponsors I've used (Rocks toys, Barn Of Parts, Muffinworks, Ulmer Racing, etc) all provide great top quality products that improve the already great sleds we have.

The $ for the lifetime VIP Membership is well worth it. If you have not signed up for the VIP, don't delay. MrSled spends a TON of his personal time just maintaining the site and he does a GREAT job.

Thanks again TY!

Thank you so much!! It members like you that make this site great!! You will be missed and stop back and say hi whenever you feel the need.

Back