• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

to ontario riders

Irv said:
maim said:
I cannot join a club because of meeting times interfering with work times. but I will clear stuff off the trails while out riding just to make it better for the next guy behind me.

Every bit helps Maim, I appreciate your efforts. ;)!

By just buying a pass, you become part of the club. If it happens that you can make it to a meeting, just go right on in. Only exception is the club executive meetings but general meetings are open to all members. Even my teenage sons have attended and find it interesting what goes on in the prepping and goings on to keep trails open and things running. And they also volunteer ;)!

YammyRX1 said:
maim said:
I cannot join a club because of meeting times interfering with work times. but I will clear stuff off the trails while out riding just to make it better for the next guy behind me.

I've seen you pull more things out of the bush and onto the trail, but I guess brothers don't count!

riding partners are a totally different story. some days if you don't get stuck, you where not having fun yet!

Back