• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track won't spin

Ffbsy

Extreme
So I was backing my sled out of the garage today when it suddenly clunked and stopped. My drive light is now flashing and the track is stuck, it will not move in either forward or reverse. Anyone have any issues with this ever. It is a 2007 phaser gt

Reverse issue. First time I've heard of it but members who have been on the forum longer might have. Remove your belt and grab the secondary and see if you can turn it. If it freewheels your going to have to take it apart and see why it's not engaging. Seat, tank, secondary, and chain case gears will have to come out to remove the reverse.

track

Yeah I will be able to look at it tonight after work hopefully before class and check it out. Like I said I was just moving it out of the way so I could get my new track on my nytro, at least that was a record time track swap and went well. Will update later if I find something, I was quessing a issue with that reverse servo as it will not go in either gear now.

Did you check the fuse? My son's Phased fuse blew and it wouldn't work neither but was stuck in forward gear.

track

I will do that as soon as I get home, all I did last night was finish dragging it out and left it there as I only had two hours to get a track swap done on my nytro before class.

track

just an update thanks for the thoughts I got it back in the garage last night took the belt off and jiggle the secondary around for a while and it started working fine after that. I have not yet had a phazer gearcase apart yet as i have always been on nytro's sense moving to 4 stroke but I am guessing that the solinoid decided to kick in while moving due to being mis ajusted and got stuck in place. thanks for the help

Back