• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

upper ball joints 08 nytro

Dumb dumb

stupid question but i have an 08 nytro rtx just got the lower ball joints done by the dealer asked about the uppers but they really wouldnt tell me anything via reliability reasons. anyways i was thinking about either machining the uppers an if i do so i machine off the stem not the actuall ball right? Or should i just buy new ones an if i do machine it wont hurt anything in the way they seat or move. i just put a set of slydogs on an want to get this handling down any help please thank you. :o|

Your gonna wanna machine 2.5mm off the shoulder of the upper balljoints, not the shaft or the ball itself. By doing this your pulling the top of the spindle uprights in, changing your camber. you might want to check with Slydogs on flipping the ski rubbers, or possibly shimming the rubber as well.

Back