• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper snowflap on a Apex, my 2 cents,

Jona$

Master
Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Tapex/sks 800 -16
So after blowing snow in the faces of people behind and now gonna pull my daughter and wife behind i looked at the new viper snow flap and this is how it ended up

DSC_0112.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG

Im very pleased. now will see how it holds up for some abuse!

buyer beware, it's a Cat by-product....may not last very long and attribute to slowing down your sled.
LOL!

Looks good though! Let's some other pics of that sled!

I've noticed the XTX flap does little for those following me. It leaves plenty of space for ice chunks and snow to fly by. As much as I don't care to put that cat product on it, it does look nice, and would be very functional.

Nice work!

Is that riveted on top, or on the end of the tunnel?

As seen in pictures it's riveted on top of tunnel,more pictures will come.

I'm aware of it being cut, but this is still longer.

I hope you are aware of the real reason for a flap. Its actually specially designed to reflect snow back onto your track to keep it lubed. Not kidding.

Haha no kidding, that is really obvious.

I too have a lot of sled followers that are always complaining about the ice chunks that I throw up behind me. I may have to look into this.

That depends on your setup, works good for me and don't touch the ground and the wife and kid like it Alot better since it keep more snow in the tunnel and not at them, gonna post when I get back from the mountains.

Well I went for several miles in the mountains,got stuck so the flap went straight with the tunnel and I am loving it, no marks,flex well and does a better job.

Back