• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do you think of this?

As I was laying in bed last night thinking of snowmobiles I had a picture of this thing with skis on the front and a track on the back. Crazy huh, but it might be an awesome trail vehicle. Might have to widen the front end a little. Other than that I agree, don't think I would want something like this to ride on the road. I only posted it because people are always saying Yamaha's not making anything new anymore and even though it's not a snowmobile they still are putting R&D dollars somewhere.

No thanks. Zero interest.
300,000+ miles for me on 2 wheels so far in my life. Can't get enough of motorcycles. When i finally can't lean into corners on a proper bike, I will hang it up.
Hopefully I can get to half a million miles.

That Mini truck looks badass in an Ugly but retro-ish kinda of way..... Toss some 35" tires and a 6" lift one it.............. I love my Suzuki Samurai, and this rig would be a modern (and SAFE) take on it.

Back