• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is the top speed of the FX Nytro XTX?

cameron

Extreme
What is the top speed of the nitro xtx.Also what are they beating in the two stroke class.I`m just talking about pond/lake raceing.
I`m thinking about getting one just as fun fast sled .I have a venture tf now.
thks :bling

Top speed is aroud 100, give or take a couple mph. It gets there quick though, not built for top speed.

My top so far is 111mph speedo (106mph GPS) on a plowed road...most of the time I'm in the low 100s....

Same day same condition I'm 4-6mph slower than an Apex.....what I'm seeing is these XTX's are much faster than the 08 nytros

The earth is moving at about 66,700 miles per hour on its path around the sun. Anything the Nytro can add to that is just gravy.

108 was the best with 250 miles on down a groomed rrbed,havent had good going since and in the meal last night i could get 103 with 650 miles on,cant wait for a good hard trail to see how far it will go

top end

Had my buddies xtx up to 105 before letting off in less than ideal conditions - soft wet snow and not too smooth. Sled got there quick and definately had more in it. Somehow it walks away from our short tracks on the top side.

Back