• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

sharky007

Extreme
I live in southwesttren ontario and it's going to be 11c here tomorrow (52f) and rain. What a crappy start to the season. My Nytro is in the garage ready to go.

sucks here too! usually have at least 2-300 miles on by now! sled has been ready to go!

We had 6" on 12-3-11 and I had the chance to play with my expermantal clutching for about 34 miles in the soybean field by my house. The last 24 hours it has been 35-45 degrees and raining. We needed some rain to firm up the ground so it freezes solid. Mother nature is just getting things tuned in so we have three months of perfect riding... That is what I am telling myself anyway:)

Sorry guys, my fault, had my knee scoped and no riding till atleast the first of the year, and ma nature is holding off till then.. SORRY AGAIN. :o| :o| :o|

Last time it was this shitty was 06/07 season. I remember we couldnt find any snow til end of Jan.. Very pissed off right now!!!! They predicted a brutal winter!! And this is what we get! GRRRRR :o| :o| :o| :drink: :drink: :drink: :die :die ;):D

Ain't much better here in Wisconsin. I've got a motorcycle Christmas Party tonight and I might as well get the Yamaha Super Tenere fired up. With all the rain the salt is washed off the road.

We've got tons of snow. I've been riding for over 2 weeks, and they've been grooming since last weekend.

From saturday's ride.
024.JPG

032.JPG

054.JPG

After%252520the%252520storm%252520005.JPG

And this one is from a couple of weeks ago.
Exploring%252520GB%252520047.JPG

Back