• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which Klim glove is warmest?

Curious about the Klim gloves.

Looking at the Klimate and the Fusion and curious if you would recomend one over the other? I have looked at the togtowee and it seems pretty thin. My buddies fiancee is looking at one of these for him. He is not a snowmobiler and would be using these for walking the their two huskies and playing outdoors so he does not have the benefit of hand warmers.

Anyone with experience with these two pairs of gloves and do you think they would be good for general outdoor activity?

Any idea how they would compare to FXR fuel gloves? I ride with those and could compare to that.

Thanks for the help.

:yam: :rocks:

Klimate were not warm enough for me on the cold days so i bought the Togwotee gloves. Next time I would go for the Summits. Fusion would be a good glove for outdoor use as the have the leather palm like the Togwotee.

the fusions are Klims warmest glove... the Summitt is just a different material that makes them a little more flexible.. Like for skiing

I had the Klimates for a few seasons. Also wore them snowboarding a few times. Palms started to rip after the second year. They were never really that warm, and got worse this year. Also felt very thick on my handlebars. I'm really liking my new Castle glove, which are thinner, but a little warmer.

i also have the klimate,nice fitting glove but they are not the warmest gloves on the market,its been cold here this season and without my gauntlets i would prob freeze my hands bad,but on moderate days,they are perfect,they also have a wiper on the finger ,very useful when the sheild freezes from drizzle

glove

not sure of the one i have it has liner you can go either way more for back or palm, still not warm, with out yamaheater i would use leather claw, to me that's their weak point gloves.

Re: glove

yamadog1 said:
not sure of the one i have it has liner you can go either way more for back or palm, still not warm, with out yamaheater i would use leather claw, to me that's their weak point gloves.

The tog's have a liner in them that you can take out, the Allure (womens) have the liner in them that you just put your hand on which ever side you want, the warm side or the cold side.

Wore a pair for 5 minutes and decided to return them ... hated the removable inner glove concept ... pull gloves off for a moment to adjust something then spend 5 minutes trying to get gloves back on is a PITA.

If its really cold for trail riding maybe a pair of gauntlets with decent gloves and good handwarmes might work better.

i am not too impressed with klimate gloves, mine have holes in them after 1 1/2 seasons. i thought they would hold up better so i dont plan on getting their gloves again!

Tried my Togs out for the first time this weekend, and it was -35 with the wind chill, around 0 degrees F. regular temp. They were about equal to my favorite pair of basic leather gloves(Reimas i think) Kind of dissapointed, but they feel decent as far as grip, and hopefully they'll last. Warm, maybe, but worth the money, i really didn't think so.
Mike.

spike337 said:
Tried my Togs out for the first time this weekend, and it was -35 with the wind chill, around 0 degrees F. regular temp. They were about equal to my favorite pair of basic leather gloves(Reimas i think) Kind of dissapointed, but they feel decent as far as grip, and hopefully they'll last. Warm, maybe, but worth the money, i really didn't think so.
Mike.

Yea my klimates suck unless Im really moving around, or its above 15*..

Back