• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHOS GOT THE MOST MILES ON THERE NYTRO SO FAR??

15,000kms and no plans to change it..... it will run with anything on the trail but, on the lake.....not so much

2009 XTX with 23,000 miles, running great.

2008 fx nytro, 5100 miles. Replaced a arm bushings with oilite, copper exhaust donuts on the way, ski-doo pilot skis, and a little greasing here and there and she runs like new.

I will gladly update the few things I mentioned above to not worry about my top end or crank flying apart like I would on most other 2 stroke sleds. I really like this sled, rear skid could use some work for small bumps, but on par with 2007 mxz I sold.

31,000 miles 2009 XTX. I'm on my 3rd track, replace bearings when needed, new ball joints and tie rods at 27,000 (these were way overdue at this mileage). Replaced bearing and PTO shaft this year. Also replaced drive axle and cracked exhaust header. Motor runs great, best sled I've had. Been riding Yamahas since 1973.

Past sleds:
2006 Attak 26,000
2003 RX1 13,500
2001 Mountain Max 700 14,ooo
1998 SRX Mountain 23,000 (still running and kickin #*$&@, never been rebuilt)
1995 V Max 600 12,000
1979 SRX 440
1975 GPX 338
1973 GP 338

Oh, by the way I am in the UP right now getting ready to go for a ride today.

image.jpeg Still runs good

Just got back from my ride in the Brimley area and it was spring riding, 60 degrees and bright sunshine. You have to stay in the woods where there is still 1-2 feet of snow but going fast. Pretty sloppy and rough. Anywhere they plowed it's gone. It was a beautiful day but I am afraid it's the end. Just glad to have done it. I will ride a bit in the morning and then go back to Fenton and ride my PWC on Monday. Life is good!

18,905 miles on my 2010 FX Nytro RTX SE.
Still going strong!

17,000 km and still as strong as ever.
New track last year. Replaced just about every bearing - twice at least

How long should you wait to do the pto bearing on the clutch side?

Ms

09 XTX, bought it with just under 12,000 mi. Looked and ran like new! Sent it to Full Power Performance for a compleat build. It made 309 hp on 16 lb boost last week at Dyno Tech! More on tap if I need it. Hope to have the cosmetic part done in a couple week's! Justin said the motor was like new when they opened it up.

I should have checked mine sooner, caught it just in time. The inner cage that holds the bearings was coming apart. Checked my sons with 12,000 miles and it looked pretty dry so we replaced it. You can remove your primary and pop the seal out of the bearing to clean and add grease like you have to on the outer primary bearing on a Doo Doo. I thought this bearing would get oil from engine but was surprised to find it doesn't. It is easy to service if you do it before damage starts like with mine. I posted pics of mine in Nytro section back when I found it in December, if you want to go back and take a look. I have a shop in Fenton where I do sled repair and I am going to replace bearing and seal and offer a set up ready to go if I discover bearings to far gone. I will be recommending this as a serviceable item for my customers.

Back