• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WRP seat installed

tomx

Ahhh so nice to have my knees below my hips. Completely changes the complexion of the Nytro IMHO. I would recommend this upgrade to anyone taller than 6ft.

I upgraded to the wrp before I ever rode my nytro, can't imagine not having it. Absolutely a must for the tall folks unless you stand up most of the time.

I installed mine 2 years ago. Excellent upgrade!

Attachments

• IMG00449-20130101-1553.jpg
    IMG00449-20130101-1553.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 222
Does anyone have any pics of the WRP seat with the white stripe installed? Or anyone put the blue material from the original cover on the WRP seat?

I had the wrp on my nytro when it first came out. Quality product super comfortable. I would recommend them to everyone.

newfie09xtx said:
Does anyone have any pics of the WRP seat with the white stripe installed? Or anyone put the blue material from the original cover on the WRP seat?

White stripe as requested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 185
Thanks RevMuffin. I am looking into these seats and not sure whether to go with all black or the white stripe. I have a lot of white on mine so the white might look okay...

Attachments

• nytro side.jpg
    nytro side.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 163
newfie09xtx said:
Thanks RevMuffin. I am looking into these seats and not sure whether to go with all black or the white stripe. I have a lot of white on mine so the white might look okay...

Gadethrasher has an all black one. PM him to send you a pic

Back