• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yahoooo...WE CAN RIDE B.H.P. Again

Roz said:
You are 110% correct on the use of the GREAT east warm-up shack. I have a major concern what the future is for that shack as this summer they opened up what was a small trail off Hwy 206 that was used to supply the shack, and of course access for horses to the bush trails, into a wide access road complete with a lockable gate and culvert. My hope is that it just for emergeny access to that end of the park, but with the direction the park has gone in the past few years I have my concerns what thier plans are.

Yep...me to

Im sure we will lose the North trail and if we lose the west entance trail that will suck, but i hope we NEVER lose the East Trail as it's the most used anyway and a Great place to just spend the afternoon on a sunday. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens
:flag:

I see that they had a big movie crew in there this weekend as they were filming a movie on the south drive by the 206 entrance,

plus a whack of sleds on the east trail and warm up shack

Plus they groomed a few places around the park...206, 59, 44 and the power line to Anola
:flag:

Back