• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha racing in Lake Geneva?

Yes they where there. Taylor got a sixth in the open final I think. Yugi didn't make the final,missed by one pos. They picked up Steve Martin,and he was out there for his first race on the Nytro. didn't make the final,but looked good consdering.
After watching the races,I think it's bull$hit that Cat and Polaris are out there on special built for racing only sleds while Ski doo and Yamaha are on trail based machines. Not fair IMO.

berge75 said:
They picked up Steve Martin,and he was out there for his first race on the Nytro. didn't make the final,but looked good consdering.

After watching the races,I think it's bull$hit that Cat and Polaris are out there on special built for racing only sleds while Ski doo and Yamaha are on trail based machines. Not fair IMO.

I believe Steve Martin made his Yamaha debut last weekend at Brainard and made the final his first weekend on it - to bad he had some bad luck at Geneva as he got wrecked bad in the first heat race going into the first turn. As far as the Cat's and Polaris's I agree its a shame they don't look anything like what they sell to the general public where'as the Yamaha's and Doo's look like sleds anyone could buy. I was hoping when they got rid of the 440 class we would get to see what we could buy on the track.

Was steve the one riding the #12? I couldn't find a name for him in the program. I thought taylor did awesome and I thought yugi sucked.He had a great hole shot and after the 1st lap they swallowed him up. Taylor was able to get up to 2nd and stay there! He had some huge power in the straight aways! that was cool! the field would get close in the turns and then he would walk away from them! That made me smile! We couldn't stick around for the final.

Port-Parts said:
berge75 said:
They picked up Steve Martin,and he was out there for his first race on the Nytro. didn't make the final,but looked good consdering.

I believe Steve Martin made his Yamaha debut last weekend at Brainard and made the final his first weekend on it - to bad he had some bad luck at Geneva as he got wrecked bad in the first heat race going into the first turn. As far as the Cat's and Polaris's I agree its a shame they don't look anything like what they sell to the general public where'as the Yamaha's and Doo's look like sleds anyone could buy. I was hoping when they got rid of the 440 class we would get to see what we could buy on the track.

Steve Martin made his debut on the Yamaha, at the Sarnia Canada round of the CSRA circuit. The round the WPSA cancelled.

Back