• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha SR Viper Specs

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
This is what we have for now. Take note of the fine print though.

Attachments

• Specs.jpg
    Specs.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,524

I think the track options are kinda bull. The catalog I saw said 1.5 on the 137. Now it says 1.25. A little bait and switch.

snoway said:
says it weighs 478 pounds is 143 HP and changes colors to suit yur moods....go nuts....LOL

:jump: :sled1: :jump: :sled1: :-o :sled1: :jump:

It does not.....but I do like the 478 pounds (if that was true) but really I cant see the fine print...maybe I need glasses

Glasses wouldn't help as he was yanking your chain ...

It says:
Specifications are subject to change without notice. ©2013 Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.

09nytro said:
snoway said:
says it weighs 478 pounds is 143 HP and changes colors to suit yur moods....go nuts....LOL

It does not.....but I do like the 478 pounds (if that was true) but really I cant see the fine print...maybe I need glasses

did you click on the + (zoom) once the pic is up? I couldn't read it either without .

Vector10 said:
Glasses wouldn't help as he was yanking your chain ...

It says:
Specifications are subject to change without notice. ©2013 Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
Yes I know he was ....sometimes we need alittle laugh now and then....

snoway said:
09nytro said:
snoway said:

did you click on the + (zoom) once the pic is up? I couldn't read it either without .
Lol....no I didn't do that ...lol.... I will try it ;)!

Back